Infosec Island in partnership with Trusted Metrics hosted the first of a monthly webinar series on Industrial Control System (ICS) Cybersecurity, which is available to review in the video below.
Each session will speak to the common cybersecurity issues faced by those operating and building industrial facilities with an additional focus on a specific sector or use case.
This session provides insight for those interested in ICS Cybersecurity including policy makers, asset owners, vendors, consultants and integrators.
Trusted Metrics CEO Michael Menefee and Advisory Board Member Chris Blask covered the following:
- Current state of ICS Cybersecurity on the Global and National Stage
- Common Cybersecurity Challenges of ICS Asset Owners and Operators
- Evolution of Cyber Assets in Water and Wastewater Management
- Operationally Appropriate Solutions for Tactical Cybersecurity Gains in Water Systems
- Integrated Emergency Response and Operations Strategies