This free 45-minute training is designed for organizations that plan to get certified against ISO 27001 or BS 25999-2 for the first time. This session will explain the process of certification as well as how to make the certification successful.
Target audience for this webinar are organizations with no prior experience in the certification process.
This webinar is in English, and covers the following topics:
- Who is authorized to issue certificates
- How to choose certification body
- Steps in the certification process
- What to expect from certification auditors
- How to deal with nonconformities
- The benefits of certification
The webinar is delivered by Dejan Kosutic, the author at Information Security & Business Continuity Academy.
To register for this webinar, please visit https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/200166534
About the organizer: Information Security & Business Continuity Academy is the leading online resource for ISO 27001 and BS 25999-2 implementation. Visit www.iso27001standard.com
* * *
Infosec Island is pleased to announce a special prize drawing specifically aimed at our member companies. The drawing winner will receive a Platinum ISO 27001 & BS 25999 Documentation and Service Package from the Information Security & Business Continuity Academy.
The prize package includes:
- Platinum Package from Information Security & Business Continuity Academy. For this purpose, 6 months subscription will be included, worth US$3,594.00
- ISO 27001 & BS 25999 Premium Documentation Toolkit worth US$849.00
- details on eligibility and prize package HERE
To qualify for a chance to win this industry leading compliance package, companies must have a completed profile registered at Infosec Island, as well as at least one employee with a completed member profile, including profile picture (instructions HERE).
The drawing selection will be made from all eligible Island members employed by registered companies with completed profiles. The prize will be awarded to the company, along with kudos and acknowledgment for the lucky staff member chosen in the drawing.
The more registered members with completed profiles a company has, the greater their chance of winning this valuable ISO package - so encourage your coworkers and employees to take two minutes to complete their brief profile at Infosec Island today, and register your Company profile before the December 31, 2010 cutoff.