Are you a Cyber Warrior and seeking a new employment opportunity? If so, don't miss the TECHEXPO Cyber Security hiring event this March!
Bring many resumes and interview for the many opportunities available. Please also join us at 9am to learn from our distinguished guest speakers William M. Jimenez, Paul de Souza, and Richard Bejtlich!
Tuesday, March 20 • 9am - 3pm
Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel
10207 Wincopin Circle
Columbia, MD 21044
Directions Only: (401) 730-3900
Pre-Register at http://www.TechExpoUSA.com/
Admission: All job seekers must be a U.S. citizen and have Cyber Security experience.
Interviewing on 3/20/2012 in Columbia, MD:
- Air Force Civilian Service Defense Cyber Crime Center
- Apptis Inc.
- AT&T Government Solutions
- BAE Systems
- Battelle Memorial Institute
- Brandon Technology Consulting, Inc.
- Bridges Consulting, Inc.
- Cyber Security Forum Initiative
- Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3)
- General Dynamics AIS
- General Dynamics C4 Systems
- GW University – Cyber Security & Engineering
- Honeywell Technology Solutions, Inc.
- Intelligent Decisions
- Lexis Nexis
- Lockheed Martin
- ManTech International Corp.
- MBA - CSi
- Northrop Grumman
- RSA, the Security Division of EMC
- SAGE Management
- Security University
- Sotera Defense Solutions, Inc. / GTEC
- SPARTA, Inc., a Parsons Company
- Tad PGS, Inc.
- TASC, Inc
- The Kenjya Group, Inc.
- The SI Organization
- The Van Dyke Technology Group & more!
TECHEXPO Cyber Security Speaker’s Include:
• William M. Jimenez - Director of Staff & Business Operations, Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3)
• Paul de Souza - Founder Director at CSFI - Cyber Security Forum Initiative - CWD (Cyber Warfare Division)
• Richard Bejtlich - MCIRT for Mandiant - Chief Security Officer & Vice President
• Chief Information Security Officer
• Chief Technology Officer
• Computer Scientist
• Enterprise Security Architect
• Information Analyst
• Information Tech Specialist
• IT Security Director
• IT Security Risk Management Manager
• IT Security Specialist, Manager
• IT Security, Network & Infrastructure Privacy Program Manager
• Security Analyst & Architect
• Security Specialist
• Senior Advisor on Security Oversight
• Senior IA, Specialist
• Strategic Planning Officer
• Vulnerability Manager & more…
Have a Clearance but no Certifications? Stop by and enter for a chance to win a CyberSecurity Certification class from Security University @ the TECHEXPO Top Secret hiring events this month.
Certifications Include: CISSP®, Security+®, Q/EH® Ethical Hacking, Q/SA- Q/PTL® Penetration Testing, Q/FE® Forensics, Q/ND® Network Defense.
For details please visit: http://www.TechExpoUSA.com/