Come join your industry peers at the 22nd Edition: SOX Compliance & Evolution to GRC Conference! The event will be a two-day, industry focused event, specific to those within SOX, Corporate Governance, Compliance and Internal Audit.
While maintaining the focus on the continual optimization of the SOX program, 22nd edition conference will draw on the more recent challenges being faced by SOX professionals in light of the recent economic climate and new Dodd-Frank requirements.
Event Date: 15-16 Nov 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE
Through more than 14 hours of direct insight from your fellow peers in the industry we will demonstrate how they are increasing the value provided to their enterprise from its SOX linked expenditures while keeping a pace with a stricter more clever SOX framework.
Walk away with a unique opportunity to review the required blend of compliance and risk-based strategies and methodologies necessary to meet federal mandates while delivering greater efficiency across their GRC footprint.
key Conference Topics:
- Discover how Dodd-Frank has made SOX more strict and clever
- Hear from the SEC and PCAOB on recent court rulings and proposed requirements that are expected to impact SOX practices across the board
- Identify the latest strategies being utilized to ensure that SOX is a continuous process rather than an annual compliance exercise
- Formulate methodologies to gain greater efficiency
- Analyze strategies to engage external auditors in the front end to establish common goals and reduce internal expenditures
The SOX Compliance series is targeted at a focused group of senior level executives to maintain an intimate atmosphere for the delegates and speakers. Since it is not a vendor driven conference, the higher level focus allows the delegates to network with their industry peers and speakers:
Infosec Island is pleased to be a media sponsor for this event. For more information, contact Michele Westergaard email@example.com