Not many platforms allow for a participant to learn from so many of the best the industry has to offer. Receive a free iPad and 2 nights accommodations when you sign up for selected training or conference pass.
This year, we are very proud to have some of the very best presenting at our event. The very impressive panel of speakers include Bruce Schneier (Internationally acclaimed security guru), Philippe Courtot (Chairman & CEO - Qualys), Jeremiah Grossman (CTO - WhiteHat Security), George Kurtz (Global CTO - McAfee), Dr. Charlie Miller (Accuvant), Barnaby Jack (McAfee), Moxie Marlinspike (WhisperCore), and many others.
We have lined up more than 70 speakers for this year's event, and designed a very comprehensive agenda covering major hot topics surrounding information security across 4 dedicated tracks.
To find out more about this event, please visit: www.hackerhalted.com/2011
Training (Oct 21 - 24)
Comprehensive suite of training offered including:
- Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH) v7
- Certified Security Analyst (ECSA/LPT)
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- CAST - Advanced Penetration Testing
- CAST - Advanced Mobile Hacking & Forensics
- CAST - Cyber Defense Expert
- Crimeware Attribution
- The Web Application Hacker's Handbook LIVE 2nd Edition
- SAP Security in Depth
- Official CISSP workshop by (ISC)2
See FULL list of training HERE
Conference (Oct 25 - 27)
Well-designed agenda program featuring cutting edge presentations such as:
- Cyber-War and the Future of Cyber Conflict | Bruce Schneier
- Battery Firmware Hacking | Dr. Charlie Miller
- 4 Years and 4 Thousand Websites: What Have We Learned about Website Security? | Jeremiah Grossman
- SSL And The Future Of Authenticity | Moxie Marlinspike
- Apple iOS 4 Security Evaluation | Dino Dai Zovi
- Hacking Google ChromeOS | Matt Johansen
- PCI Compliances in the Cloud: Why or Why Not? | Martin McKaey & Mike Dahn
- SCADA and PLC Vulnerabilities in Correctional Facilities | Prof Tiffany Rad & Team
- Transparent Smartphone Spying | Georgia Weidman
- Cloud Forensics & Data Preservation: A Practical Road Map of Dos and Don'ts | Erik Laykin
- Cyber Espionage - Running the Table with the Cyber Intelligence Cycle | Jeff Bardin
See FULL agenda HERE
Being at the Hacker Halted USA is a unique experience mainly because of of 2 things: cutting-edge technical expertise sharing and top level presenters.
The conference was amazing and the content literally blew my mind! The topics covered on security showed me of the dangers out there and what we need to do to protect ourselves.
Andrew H. Heller
HH is the best combination of gaining deep knowledge and business networking!
Marcell Foti | Netacademia Hungary
Hackers Halted is an educational roller coaster, I haven't been able to not learn something new at each event.
Justin Moses | Barry University
The event was exciting and informative. Overall a great networking opportunity.
Best knowledge-base I seen in recent years!
Read more HERE
For enquires, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Infosec Island is proud to be a media partner for this epic event.