22nd Edition: SOX Compliance & Evolution to GRC
Realizing Efficiencies Through a Value-Add/Risk Based Approach to Integration
Event Date: 15-16 Nov 2011
Location: Chicago, IL, United States
Whilst maintaining the focus on the continual optimization of the SOX program, 22nd edition conference will draw on the more recent challenges being faced by SOX professionals in light of the recent economic climate and new Dodd-Frank requirements.
Through more than 14 hours of direct insight from your fellow peers in the industry we will demonstrate how they are increasing the value provided to their enterprise from its SOX linked expenditures while keeping a pace with a stricter more clever SOX framework.
Walk away with a unique opportunity to review the required blend of compliance and risk-based strategies and methodologies necessary to meet federal mandates while delivering greater efficiency across their GRC footprint.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE
Key Topics To Be Covered Include:
- Discover how Dodd-Frank has made SOX more strict and clever
- SEC and PCAOB view on recent court rulings and proposed requirements that are expected to impact SOX practices across the board
- Identify the latest strategies being utilized to ensure that SOX is a continuous process rather than an annual compliance exercise
- Formulate methodologies to gain greater efficiency through the deployment of a risk-based approach
- Realize the necessity of a cross-functional structured training and continuing education curriculum to ensure consistent performance of SOX controls and integrated GRC efforts
- Analyze strategies to engage external auditors in the front end to establish common goals and reduce external expenditures.
Infosec Island is pleased to be a media sponsor for this event. For more information, contact Michele Westergaard firstname.lastname@example.org